MEET OUR DOCTORS
Dr. Amol Ghaisas ( B.D.S, M.D.S, FHNOS)
Specialization – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
After completing 5 years of education at Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune in the year 2008, Dr. Amol Ghaisas developed an interest in Oral Surgery. He then followed his passion by completing a Masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune in the year 2012. He further received extensive training in the field of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology at Cancer Hospital and Research Institute, Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh)
Dr. Amol Ghaisas practices a full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with special interest in surgical removal of wisdom tooth, Dental implants, temporomandibular joint disorders, Reconstruction of jaw and surgeries related to Head and Neck cancer.
He understands that each patient has a unique medical background and surgical needs. Precision and patient comfort is a prerequisite to Dr. Amol’s work quality. He is always seeking new knowledge and ways to improve his practice of oral surgery.
Dr.Shraddha Ghaisas ( BDS, MDS)
Specialization – Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
Dr. SHRADDHA GHAISAS completed her BDS in the year 2010 and MDS in oral and maxillofacial pathology in the year 2016. She practices full scope of oral and maxillofacial pathology with special interest in diagnosis of oral premalignant and malignant lesions.
She is currently working as senior lecturer in MGM Dental Collage and Hospital in Dept. of oral and maxillofacial pathology. Also she actively participates in clinical activities.
Dr Shruti Sawant ( BDS )
DR SHRUTI SAWANT completed her BDS in the year 2012. She is been associated with Dr Ghaisas Dental Clinic since past 7 years. Her expertise being in root canal treatment and pediatric patients. She actively manages and participates in all clinical activities.
- Surgical Removal Of Wisdom Tooth / 3rd Molar
- Biopsy And Histopathology Of Oral Lesions
- Head And Neck Oncosurgery
- Dental Implants
- Hair Transplants
- Diagnostic & Preventive Dentistry
- Conservative Dentistry (Fillings)
- Endodontic Treatment (Root canal treatment)
- Fixed Prosthesis (Crowns/Bridges)Removable Prosthesis(Dentures)
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Esthetic & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Periodontic Treatment (Gum Treatment)
- Pediatric Dentistry for children
- Painless Dentistry
- Strict sterilization protocol
- Latest equipment and technology
- Utmost Care and comfort to all our patients
Book an Appointment
Clinic 1 Vishnu Nagar
Clinic 2 Kopar Cross Road
0251 – 2489840 / 9987514421